Premier Dog Sports, built in 2021, was built from the ground up with the needs of dogs and their owners in mind.
Premier Dog Sports is a 28,640 square foot facility on 5 acres of land. We are located at the end of a light industrial cul-de-sac in Lancaster, NY, a suburb of Buffalo.
Our building’s main floor is 26,000 square feet. The upstairs mezzanine is 2,640 square feet. We can hold a maximum of 311 people.
The main floor level consists of a 9,300 square foot agility ring. The artificial turf is a high-quality turf with thatching providing extra body. Made in the USA, it is manufactured to withstand the rigors of daily use and high traffic. Under the turf is 4″ of a poured base matting on top of layers of packed crushed stone.
Also on the main floor is 11,475 square feet of open area perfect for obedience, rally, scent work, conformation and more. The floor is covered with 8mm 100% post-consumer/post-industrial rubber matting made in the USA. It is sound and shock absorbent and slip resistant.
Our mezzanine features a 228 square feet conference room perfect for small meetings or training classes. Also on the mezzanine is our “Judge’s Quarters” which is available for rent throughout the year. The Judge’s Quarters is a small hotel-like room for overnight guests. It is 288 square feet and features a queen size bed, kitchenette with sink & small fridge, bathroom with shower. There is also 1,568 square feet of matted space available for viewing, crating, training or for vendors.
Premier Dog Sports offers 102 parking spots in our main lot, plus 20 RV spots available in our RV lot. Each RV spot has 30/50 amp electric hook ups. Click here for RV registration form.
Let us host your next dog event, trial or National Specialty show. Contact Shelly for more details.
Doing Our Part for the Environment
When we started designing our building, we wanted to make sure that we would be Eco-friendly and try to reduce our carbon footprint as much as possible. We have instituted several items to help with that:
- LED lighting throughout the offices and in the arena
- Hand dryers in restrooms to eliminate paper towel waste
- Motion sensors in restrooms and offices to cut unnecessary electric use
- Water bottle filling station to reduce the use of one-time water bottles
- Electric hook-ups in the RV lot to eliminate the need of gas generators to be running to power AC, lights, television, etc
- Top of the line insulation and double front doors to keep the building at a perfect dog friendly temperature
- Recycling bins located inside the building
- Cloud computing apps used with employees to cut the need for hard copy printing of documents
- Use of bio-degradable cleaners to reduce exposure of harsh chemicals
- Coming soon…solar panels!